Wednesday, May 22, 2013

It's a start of a new post!

Hi ALL! I'm gonna start writing about lifestyle and beauty. So stay tune.


Gonna start this post to introduce myself first. My name is Cassandra and I am a huge fan of Japanese anime. I do cosplay but I'm not a full-time/professional cosplayer. I do it because of my interest in the characters I cosplay. I've start cosplay since 2009, my first character being Lunamaria from Gundam Seed Destiny.



Yes, I know! It's not a good one. But hey, it's my first time cosplaying! I put in a lot of effort on the research on the character, like what she likes, how she walks. All this!

Moving on, I still did a couple of cosplay, even until now. I will be preparing for the next event which is "Cosfest" in July.


Asides to my cosplay hobby, my favourite girl band is PERFUME! That's right, the Japanese electronic dance pop group. I went for their concert last year when they came to Singapore during their 1st world tour. It's a blast! They look so pretty in real life!


(Img: perfumedisco.com)


Anyways, enough of myself. I will be posting an entry on my favourite eyeliner next.
So don't forget to check back.



Till then, Best wishes! (=^-^=*)

 



Cassandra






3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hijack this thread, saw in sgcafe that u r looking for photographer.....
    I'm interested in doing so, check out my FB http://www.facebook.com/Huangtf for photos......
    PM mi in FB if u think we can work together, looking forward for your reply.....

    Cheers,
    Ace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your reply, ace. I've found a photographer. Your pictures are really nice btw. Hope I can have a chance to work with you in the near future. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya......
    Thanks for taking the time to look thru my profile, I sure hope we get a chance to work together in the near future, looking forward to see the pictures from your photoshoot soon....

    Best Regards,
    Ace

    ReplyDelete