Tuesday, May 28, 2013

21st Birthday, Growing Up...

In another 5 more days, I will be turning 21! Time really flies. In a blink of eyes, we are all grown up. And I'm still not sure what I want to do after entering adult life.


Should I pursue my studies? Or should I work first? Every step is a responsibility...






Back in 2008, Secondary School days. Working part-time, bringing Japanese exchange students around Singapore! That's the time when you can spend your pay without having to think much. (Looking back now, I GAIN SO MUCH WEIGHT!)



 Okay, the merlion looks really creepy here.





Well... throughout my teenage days, my hair length is either slightly pass my shoulder or just SHORT. Really boring...


 




Trying out new style now, going it back to waistline length.



http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltqqigrYkU1r3379yo1_500.gif









Like Kashiyuka maybe?



Anyway, I am really looking forward to my 21st birthday! It's going to be first time in my life entering a suite in a hotel, which also means $$$$.


But is for my 21st birthday, a once in a lifetime event so the heavy budget better worth it!

The theme is the party is set to be RAINBOW! and a little bit of japanese plus nyan cat.





Something like this maybe?





Okay, I know the combination is a kind of weird but is actually a mix of everything I like.

And not complaining much, my sister actually managed to design an invitation card with a little bit of everything. Rainbow + Japanese + Nyan Cat which looks good!



 




 I will blog about my 21st birthday next week.

















Next post will be up on Friday! Basic: Exfoliate




 That's it for today. Till next time~
Cassandra


2 comments:

  1. Turning 21 already, wow! I seriously would not have guessed you around that age, you look younger c;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You dear! That's very sweet of you. :D

      Delete