Friday, May 24, 2013

Eyeliner - Every Day Look

Hi Guys,

As promise, I'm gonna write about my favourite eyeliner and that is none other than - Sana Super Quick Gel Pencil Eyeliner EX 01! This is a gel eyeliner formulated into a pencil form, so you can skip the trouble of having to clean your brush after every application. It sets super quickly and after it dries, it is totally smudge-proof. (At least it is for me :D)

 



Yes, this eyeliner is not only smudge-proof but it is also water-proof, the prefect eyeliner to be worn to a beach outing! I've tried a few eyeliner but they all smudge onto my bottom lash line when I blink my eyes. Needless to say, this eyeliner is able to stay on my oily eyelid for up to 8 hours long!





I took some pictures of how I do my daily eye make up with this eyeliner.

1) Apply eyelid primer to your lids, this helps to make the eyeliner last longer. (Not shown in the picture)

2) Next, tilt your head a little backwards and fill in the gaps between your lashes. Don't worry if the line is not neat, we'll smudge out the liner using a dark brown eye shadow later on.

3) Take a small flat brush, dip it into a dark chocolate brown shadow and line your upper lash line and wing it out.

4) After that, take taupe eye shadow colour and apply it to your bottom lash line. Make sure to stop at about 1/3 of your eyes or else it's going to make your eyes look smaller.



5) Curl your lashes and apply your favourite mascara to the top and bottom lash.

6) And... You're done!


This is the end product, it's more of a natural look. Perfect for an everyday look. Be it for a casual day outing or wearing it to work.

The eye shadow applied will help to keep the eyeliner to stay on longer.

You can pair this look with a nude lip gloss or even a red cherry lip tint.

Sana Super Quick Gel Pencil Eyeliner retails for $22.90 and can be bought at selected Watsons, Guardian and BHG stores.

 
 
That's it for today. Till next time~
 
Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment