Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Updates


It’s been so long since my last update. I apologize for it because I was super busy last week.

Currently, I am preparing the layout of blog. Since I’ve decided to create a blog, I’m going to write in my style. So I went to a photo shoot to customize my layout. It’s my first time ever going for a studio shoot. Totally have no idea how to work on the different poses but the photographer was a nice lady, she taught me a lot and the photos she took were perfect!

 

Anyways, I’m still struggling to lose weight for my cosplay photo shoot, eating a balance diet and making sure that I am exercising for at least 30 mins daily. I’ve also included JW Garcinia Cambogia(HCA) into my diet. It basically works as an agent to block fat and reduce cravings. As far as I’ve tried it, it did not really work to reduce the fats in my body but it did helps to control my craving for after meal snacks. I usually drink it 30 mins before lunch and dinner, this way it helps to reduce my food intake which means lesser consumption.
 
 

Breakfast: A bowl of cornflakes serve with low fat milk and a glass of plain water

Lunch: Steamed chicken breast (not marinated) or Grilled Saba fish with a small portion of rice

Tea Break: A small apple or a small bunch of grapes

Dinner: 1/3 bowl of rice, stir-fry vegetables, eggs and a bowl of soup.

 

I’m trying not to touch chocolates, sweet or even biscuit and did some little changes to my lifestyle.

Ø  Take the stairs instead of the escalator

Ø   Substitute frizzy drink with green tea or plain water

Ø  Do some stretching before heading to bed

 


 

The blogger upload some magazine scans featuring popteen models weight loss exercise.

 

That's it for today. Till next time~

Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment