Sunday, June 9, 2013

My 21st Birthday Make Up Look

It's up~! My first YouTube make up video.

Sorry for the poor quality, this was filmed using my webcam.



Products used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Majolica Majorca Eyeshadow BR799
Sana super quick gel pencil eyeliner
Lancôme Art Liner
Lancôme Hypnose Mascara
Eyemazing No. 820
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
Stila bronzing powder shade 2
Kate Designing Eyebrow N Ex-5
NYX Blush 07 Natural

Contact Lens:
GEO xcm-214



That's it for today. Till next time~
Cassandra

1 comment:

  1. I love your products. They seem like good quality.

    _____________________________________________
    Check out my blog too: heylinni.blogspot.com
    Fashion, hauls, ulzzang, tutorials, reviews <3
    Hopefully you can support me by following me
    I will gladly follow you back xx

    ReplyDelete