Monday, June 17, 2013

Crazy Diet

Okay, I keep telling myself this, "I gonna go on a diet after this piece of chocolate". Seems like after a few days and I'm back to square one.

I'm a sucker for sweet treats. Especially chocolate, totally hard to resist.



Anyone out there love this too? Kinder Surprise!

Anyway, I can afford to slack anymore, my Asuna costume just arrived and  I have to work hard to get rid of those flabby arms before my photoshoot and AFA!

Gonna give this a shot!







I've been also trying the Korea LUS Extra V-Line Lift Up Mask! Bought it from sasa last Friday.

It's suppose to help burn the stubborn fats around your face and gives you a V shape face result!


Apparently it did work after the first try, still going to continue using and see the result.

That's it for today. Till next time~
Cassandra





2 comments:

  1. hahah we have the same mindset! Every day for me it's 'ok, diet today, no more fatty foods'
    Then something delicious comes my way T_T

    ___________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/feed/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Totally understand! For a healthier lifestyle, let's work hard! T^T

      Delete