Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hair: Dry End, Oily Root?

Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm back!

Anyway, I have been trying a different way to shampoo my hair, hoping that it will help to solve my really problematic hair issue.

Okay, I have super fine hair and I do suffer from hair loss. (Not sure if it's hereditary or I just suck at maintaining my hair)

Not to mention I have super oily roots and my hair will look greasy when it reaches the afternoon. (I shampoo every morning and night). I can't be using shampoo that are too drying because I have dry ends and my hair breaks easily.

There was once I went for a scalp scan and was told that the reason why I'm suffering from hair loss is because my scalps are clogged. ( ~_~)
And the guy went on to promote this treatment that will treat my hair problem.. blah blah blah..

It's not that I don't want to give it a shot but I have spend way too much on this" claimed to work treatment" and I  seriously don't see any difference at all.

So there was once while reading the newspaper and I came across an article saying how can we treat oily root and dry ends.

"Condition your ends and shampoo afterwards".

Okay, I know that sounds rather weird but I have been trying it out for the past few weeks, can't really say I can see obvious changes but my root have indeed became less oily.

BUT! Please don't use a shampoo that's too drying. I tried it with my Nioxin shampoo and it's pretty much bad but it works when I uses my Kerastase shampoo.



Alright, besides using this method works. There are days where I bound to stay under the sun and will be active outdoors. My hair still look flat and oily within hours.

Solved it by using a dry shampoo. I bought my Oscar Blandi from Sephora. Works like magic!



You do not need a lot, just pump some product onto the scalp and massage it. It makes my hair more volumize and smell nice!

For a cheaper alternative, you can try body powder, works the almost the same too.
(NOTE: Everyone's reaction to a certain product is different. It may work for me but may not work for some of you)


That's it for today. Till next time~

Cassandra    

No comments:

Post a Comment