Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Contact Lens: GEO XCM-214

One of my favourite contact lens got to be from GEO lens. They provide a wide range of designs and diameter.

If you are a first time contact lens wearer, I would recommend looking into this brand. Perhaps start from a 14.0mm-14.2mm lens, they are smaller in diameter but able to make a difference.

As the authorities are banning the sales of contact lens on the internet, it is now harder for us to buy these cosmetic lens online. When buying contact lens online, please be sure that you are buying from reliable source. Your eyes are too precious for you to test things out, so be safe than sorry!

My first ever cosmetic lens I have tried is the XCM series from GEO Lens. I often get good comments while wearing this lens. The design is vibrant and unique, bringing more attention to the eyes. They also have a wide variety of colours to choose from. For a more natural look, choose a colour that is more closer to your natural eye colour. For me, it's either brown or grey.


If you watch my recent make up tutorial video, I am wearing GEO Lens in XCM-214 which is the brown shade.

 


 

Pro: Super comfy, able to last for 8 hours without irritating eye
Con: None, in my opinion

Comfort Level: 4.5/5
Vibrancy: 4.5/5
Repurchase: Definitely

If you experience dry eyes, just drip a few drops of eye drops and it will ease the discomfort. Please do take note that you should only use eye drops that are meant for contact lens user. It is not advisable to use normal eye drop. One of the eye drop I would recommend is Rohto eye drop. It comes in the unique square shape. You can buy it from local drug store like Watsons or Guardian at about $10.


 
 


 That's it for today. Till next time~
Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment